PrEP, pre-exposure prophylaxis, is a daily pill you can take to effectively prevent HIV infection. It should be used in addition to condoms to protect against other STDs and pregnancy. We’re hosting a contest “My Voice! My Choice!” to get the best ideas from YOU to design a campaign to promote PrEP in your community. We’re excited to get your opinion! “My Voice! My Choice!” is a project being conducted by researchers at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.
How to Participate
- You need to be 18 years or older to participate
- Read and consent to participation
- Answer the questions in the optional survey
- Submit your entry:
- What should be the Hashtag/# of your PrEP promotion campaign?
- Give 1-2 sentences for a “call to action” to motivate your friends to learn more about PrEP.
Learn more about the contest judging criteria and prizes here and watch the contest introduction video below.